Monday 23 November 2015

LIFE UPDATE | Christmas shopping & New York trip

So the most amazing thing that's happening at the minute is that I'm going to New York in February!  It's with my university, and the majority is paid by a programme we have called DMU Global so it has only cost me £235 which is unbelievable - for 5 days in New York and 2 days travelling.  We go the week before my 22nd birthday so hopefully will be getting dollars from my family to buy myself loads of presents from Bath & Body Works!!!!  I'm so unbearably excited!!  I wish I was going with my boyfriend and sisters though, that would make it even more perfect.  We have spoke about going to Disneyland Paris in January though.

Image from Google Images but can't find the link, don't sue me

A lot of my time recently has been taken up by planning and buying things for Christmas.  I want my sisters to have a really nice time so I'm trying to make it the best I can.  My sister, Jasmine, has a birthday at the start of December, as well as my boyfriend's birthday so this time of the year is so expensive for me.  But I don't mind, I love buying people presents.  Christmas is the best though, I can't wait to put the tree up and decorate the house - I've done loads of present shopping, about half of it is done and wrapped up, I want to be really prepared this year!
I went to see Mockingjay part 2 last night and it's ruined me.  I knew what was coming because of the book but I didn't think I would be as emotional as I was, at really unexpected parts as well!  I want to go and see Spectre and am being dragged to see Star Wars too - a load of films I should probably watch beforehand.
Only three more weeks of being busy at uni and then three weeks off for Christmas and New Year!!!  I have this upcoming weekend off work as well so can finally have a lie in and I've never been so excited.

Thanks for reading!
XXXX



*All photos are my own unless stated otherwise
*I was not paid or sponsored to write this post

No comments:

Post a Comment