Monday 12 October 2015

WINTER BOOT INSPO | ASOS

With the air getting more cold and crisp, I'm getting more and more excited for Winter.  As much as I love Autumn, Winter is the season where you can really wrap up warm and get all snuggled, and best of all CHRISTMAS!!!  With that in mind, I took to ASOS to look for some ankle boot inspiration - there are so many gorgeous pairs I've got my eye on but I managed to narrow it down to five pairs of boots with a price range starting at £160.00 to £34.00.

DOC MARTENS £115.00
I had a pair of Docs a couple of years ago and they were the comfiest boots ever, and the warmest!!  They go above the ankle so if you roll your jeans up then it can be uncomfortable so you either have to roll them up more or not at all.  I love the effect on these boots, they're suede as well so you will have to be careful with the wet weather but other than that, they are gorgeous!

I have always wanted a pair of Kurt Geiger's and it's killing me now I've found these beauties!!!  I love the light camel colour, they go really well with the blue jeans pictures.  I really love the heel on them as well - I like the effect and the height.  Just perfection.  Again, these are suede so you need to be careful in the rain/snow/puddle jumping.

Black boots are a staple for A/W and I love this take on the classic - the faux leather gives them a beautiful finish against the wooden clog style heel.  These are perfect for the season and will be looking out for some in the high street - if I can't find any similar ones then I may just have to cave and get these ones.

Another gorgeous take on the black boot classic - I love the glossy snake effect against the matte black.  The block heel is gorgeous - I have wanted a pair of snake effect boots since this time last year so I think I may have to get some this year.  I've never been one for having loads of pairs of boots, I've only got one at the minute which I bought from Primark (you can see them in my Primark haul), and I've worn them to death recently so need to invest in a new pair!

I LOVE LEOPARD PRINT! I know a lot of people think it's tacky but I just love it, especially with shoes and bags.  I definitely am going to be on the look out for this pair of beauties - the gold detailing on the heel adds a sense of class to the shoe, especially with the suede finish.  The 60s/70s style has been a favourite of mine so I am loving this pair.
 
Let me know if you know of any bargains for the upcoming cold months!
 
Thanks for reading!
XXXX



*All photos curtosey of ASOS.com
*I was not paid or sponsored to write this post

No comments:

Post a Comment