Thursday 20 August 2015

FIRST EVER POST | current favourites

Hi welcome to my first ever blog post! I thought that a nice way to start would be to show you my current holy grail products, ranging from make up to fashion pieces.  I love this current transition from summer to autumn because autumn is my all time favourite season - I love the weather, the clothes and especially the special food and drinks in coffee shops!


So first up is this small tote over body bag that I recently bought from Matalan for only £12!  I love the two different finishes to the (faux) leather and the gold detailing - very autumnal.  The bag can be found here on the Matalan website.

Next is the renowned Roller Lash mascara by Benefit.


I picked this up a couple of weeks ago from duty free on my way to Mallorca so managed to save around £5 on it, and to be honest at first I wasn't too keen on it but after a while, it seemed to thicken up a bit and I fell in love! I sometimes combine it with the Soap & Glory Thick and Fast mascara to add a bit more volume but if I'm just going to work or doing some errands I will just wear this one mascara on it's own.

Another thing I picked up from duty free was this compact tangle teezer designed by the brilliant Lulu Gunniess! Again, I managed to save a couple of pounds but it retails at around £10-£12 anyway so isn't too pricey, especially for such a good and beautiful product!  I used to just use normal hairbrushes but a friend reccommended tangle teezers to me so naturally, I went and got one and couldn't believe the difference! Obviously they massively help if you have tangled hair after a shower or when you wake up in the morning, and I found that it pulled so much less hair out and made my hair a lot softer!

And finally, I bought this product after I started my half sleeve around two years ago now and it got lost among the many body butters and lotions, but recently I found it, reused it and was in awe again.


First up, it smells incredible.  It makes my skin feel so soft and nourished and look so much more plump and smooth.  I like to use it when I've just shaved or waxed, as well on areas of my body where I have tattoos as I find it makes them look much brighter and brand new again!  The Vaseline product isn't something I would use for a fresh tattoo that is healing though, if you are looking for a go-to product for this then I would straight up use E45 cream or even nappy ointment/cream but I can do a much more in depth post about that another time!

Thanks for reading!
X


*All photos are my own
*I was not paid or sponsored to write this post

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment